I am now *open* for review requests. Check out my Review Policy Page for more info

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 New Year New You

Ah another new year is here. As usual people are running around making New Year's Resoutions that most of them will not keep. I can't say I'm too different; just hopefully I will end up keeping mine. I have a mixture of personal and professional goals I am determined to keep this year.


  1. Write something, no matter what, everyday
  2. Finish writing a manuscript
  3. Lower my intake of sugar
  4. Get a short story published
  5. Be more consistant with my blog
  6. Present at the South Atlantic Modern Language conference
I like to think these are all pretty managable goals, the only thing I forsee having trouble with is writing everyday and keeping up with my blog. I depend on you guys to keep me going.

What are some of your resolutions? Share them in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Nice list Traci, good luck with the new year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. So far it's day one and I am already struggling lol. I've written a grand total of 5 words today.

      Delete